COVID-19 Update – 17th October 2020
Our new “Normal” safety measures
When you next visit, certain things will be a little different.
The increased measures have been taken for the safety of everyone and we have created an environment for you to feel safe and relaxed, following guidance from Government and leading industry authorities.
Please take the time to read our new “Normal” safety measures which will be reviewed and updated when needed.
- Clients should not attend their appointment if they or anyone in their household exhibit any COVID-19 symptoms and should rearrange their appointment, in keeping with our standard cancellation notice time frame (24hrs).
- All clients are asked to wear a face covering when visiting the salon, non-medical face masks will be provided to clients who do not bring their own. Some exceptions to their use apply as listed at gov.uk.
- Clients to use hand sanitation on arrival to salon, located at front desk.
- Staff & Client temperatures will be taken on arrival to the salon with a handheld temperature reader. Any person showing a high above normal reading will be asked to re-book.
- Please come alone to your appointment, unless absolutely necessary.
- Clients to hang their own coat on in-salon hanger.
- Disposable gowns will be used. Disposable towels used as normal.
- Bags should be kept to a minimum when visiting the salon and clients to take these with them to their chair.
- Magazines have been removed, replaced with our salon safe practices display board. Please read this on arrival. Clients can bring their own magazines to read if they choose.
- Water/squash offered to clients in disposable cups only, unfortunately no hot drinks will be available for now, but please bring your own hot drink if you like. No food can be consumed in-salon.
- Stylists will wear a protective face visor or Goggles & face mask when with clients.
- Regular washing of staff hands throughout the day.
- Scissors, brushes, and all other equipment used with clients will be cleaned/sterilised throughout the day.
- Keep at least one workstation empty between clients.
- Use anti-bacterial sanitation wipes to clean down section after finishing with client, including chair/ chair arms and section shelf.
- Salon surfaces, including door handles, backwash seat/ seat arms will be regularly cleaned throughout the day.
- All staff & clients to be mindful for everyone else in-salon and to keep a safe distance apart (1m+) whenever possible, no overcrowding around reception area.
- The appointment diary will be scheduled to ensure the salon is not over-crowded during the day.
- Perspex screen fitted at reception desk.
- Perspex screen fitted between backwashes.
- VITULLI have been able to keep prices at pre-lockdown levels. A nominal £1.50 COVID-19 supplement will be added to all client bills. This is to cover the extra expense incurred for additional PPE, cleaning consumables & equipment.
- Promotions/Discounts: It is with regret that all Promotions and Discounts have been removed until at least the end of 2020, we look forward to re-introducing these in the new year. All previously issued loyalty cards will still be honored.
- Increased daily cleaning and sterilising routines, including to Shop floor, Toilet and Staff room.
We look forward to seeing you all in salon soon.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Promoting Healthy Hair. That’s what we’re passionate about at VITULLI Hair Salon!
We will advise how to best look after your hair between visits to the hairdressers to maintain the condition or if needed repair your hair. It is important to us that your hair looks great in weeks to come, not just when leaving the salon!
VITULLI offer a full range of services in our High Wycombe Salon, including Cutting, all Colour services, Styling, including Treatments. These include ALFAPARF Keratin Smoothing, removing unwanted frizz and JOICO award winning nourishing Treatments.
Our professionally trained team, using hydrating and rebuilding products, along with tailored services will help you make the most of your hair!
VITULLI stock a full range of the hair care brand JOICO, as well as CLOUD NINE electrical tools. We also offer the amazing Keratin Smoothing Treatment aftercare products by ALFAPARF.