COVID-19 Update – 6th July 2020
Our new “Normal” post Lockdown safety measures
Thank you to all our lovely clients for your patience & support during this difficult period. We are pleased to say we re-opened on Saturday 4th July.
When you next visit the salon, certain things will be a little different. The increased measures have been taken for the safety of everyone and we have gone above and beyond to create an environment where you feel safe and relaxed, following guidance from Government and leading industry authorities.
Please take the time to read our new “Normal” post Lockdown safety measures which will be reviewed and updated when needed.
We look forward to welcoming you all back into the salon. VITULLI x
1. Clients should not attend their appointment if they exhibit any COVID-19 symptoms and should rearrange their appointment, in keeping with our standard cancellation notice time frame (24hrs).
2. All clients are asked to wear a face covering when visiting the salon, non-medical face masks will be provided to clients who do not bring their own.
3. Clients will be asked to arrive on time to their appointment to reduce the number of clients waiting in-salon at any one time and to use the provided hand sanitation on arrival. As time will become critical whilst working with these new measures, please arrive on time to your appointment. Late arrivals may be turned away and a cancellation charge may apply.
4. Staff & Client temperatures will be taken on arrival to the salon with a handheld temperature reader. Any person showing a high above normal range reading will be asked to re-book.
5. Waiting area seating restricted to two people at either end. Please come alone to your appointment, unless absolutely necessary.
6. Clients to hang their own coat on in-salon hanger.
7. Disposable gowns will be used. Disposable towels used as normal.
8. Bags should be kept to a minimum when visiting the salon and clients to take these to the section with them.
9. Magazines have been removed, replaced with our salon safe practices display board. Please read this on arrival. Clients can bring their own magazines to read if they choose.
10. Water/squash offered to clients in disposable cups only, unfortunately no hot drinks will be available for now.
11. Air coolers now in salon, which also filter the air.
12. Stylists will wear protective face visor & disposable apron when with clients. A face covering & disposable gloves are not essential (according to government guidelines) but may also be worn. A new apron to be used with each client and if worn gloves will also be replaced with each client, including regular washing of staff hands.
13. Scissors, brushes, and all other equipment used with clients will be cleaned/sterilised throughout the day.
14. Keep at least one workstation free between clients.
15. Use anti-bacterial sanitation wipes to clean down section after finishing with client, including chair/ chair arms and section shelf.
16. Salon surfaces, including door handles, backwash seat/ seat arms will be regularly cleaned throughout the day.
17. All staff & clients to be mindful for everyone else in-salon and to keep a safe distance apart (1m+) whenever possible, no overcrowding at reception and around reception desk.
18. Stylists will be responsible for using their ‘own’ trolley & equipment they use during the working day.
19. The appointment diary will be scheduled to ensure the salon is not over-crowded during the day.
20. Service times extended due to additional cleaning, please be patient.
21. Perspex screen fitted at reception desk.
22. Perspex screen fitted between backwashes.
23. No dry cuts currently provided, Inc. fringe trim, beard trim & Cut Express. Cut Express replaced with Cut & Finish (Adult and Child prices).
24. Dry Style/Hair-up services replaced with Cleanse & Finish. The Hair-up service price will include a supplement (POA).
25. All other services to remain as normal.
26. Please be aware some services might require a totally different service from usual due to the increased time from when we last saw you. If this is the case your stylist will make you aware before beginning as a price increase may be necessary.
27. VITULLI have been able to keep prices at pre-lockdown levels. A nominal £1.50 COVID-19 supplement will be added to all client bills. This is to cover the extra expense incurred for additional PPE, cleaning consumables, equipment. This will be removed as soon as the situation allows.
28. Promotions/Discounts: It is with regret that all promotions and Discounts have been removed. We hope to re-introduce these as soon as possible. All previously issued loyalty cards will still be honoured.
29. Increased daily cleaning and sterilising routines, including to Shop floor, Toilet and Staff room.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Promoting Healthy Hair. That’s what we’re passionate about at VITULLI Hair Salon!
We will advise how to best look after your hair between visits to the hairdressers to maintain the condition or if needed repair your hair. It is important to us that your hair looks great in weeks to come, not just when leaving the salon!
VITULLI offer a full range of services in our High Wycombe Salon, including Cutting, all Colour services, Styling, including Treatments. These include ALFAPARF Keratin Smoothing, removing unwanted frizz and JOICO award winning nourishing Treatments.
Our professionally trained team, using hydrating and rebuilding products, along with tailored services will help you make the most of your hair!
VITULLI stock a full range of the hair care brand JOICO, as well as CLOUD NINE electrical tools. We also offer the amazing Keratin Smoothing Treatment aftercare products by ALFAPARF.
This form is to request an appointment, it does not mean the appointment is confirmed. Please enter your details below and we will be in touch to confirm your appointment soon either by phone or email.